The leaves are changing and it’s getting to be that perfect time of year in New York, so it makes sense that it’s the perfect time to update your wardrobe and stock up on some great fall hair accessories. We already noted some of our favorite hair trends from this season’s New York Fashion Week, but here’s some great accessories to accompany your new Fall ‘do.
1. Bold, funky hair pins: Say “bye” to the utilitarian hair pins of the past. These fun, oversized hair pins are both functional and trendy. Even better, they can spice up a boring hairdo without a lot of time and effort.
2. Capsule Ponytail Clip: The capsule ponytail clip is a fun and easy way to dress up ponytails for more formal events or the workplace. Plus, in colors like gold and silver, they pretty much go with everything.
3. Thick, Cable Knit Headbands: Part headband/ part ear warmers – these headbands are also as functional as they are fashionable. Plus, they work for both indoors and outdoors.
4. Jeweled Hair Brooch: In years past, brooches were something that women wore adorned on jackets and blouses. But this year introduced the hair brooch, which is a great way to make a strong accessory statement, while turning a basic updo into an elegant hairstyle.
5. The Turband: What do you get when you mix a turban and a headband? A turband, of course! This fall hair accessory is similar to the knit headband, but a little more put together. This great piece can also work for both indoors and outdoors.
There’s all kinds of great new trends for Fall hairstyles? What are your favorite Fall hair accessories?